Shampoo:1. Wet your hair thoroughly before applying shampoo.2. Use a small amount of shampoo & distribute it evenly through your scalp and hair.
3. Gently massage your scalp with your fingertips to cleanse and promote circulation.4. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Avoid using hot water, as it can strip natural oils.
1. After shampooing, squeeze out excess water from your hair.
2. Apply conditioner to the lengths and ends of your hair, avoiding the scalp.
3. Leave the conditioner on for the recommended time (usually 2-5 minutes) to allow it to penetrate.4. Use a wide-tooth comb to distribute the conditioner evenly.5. Rinse with cool water to seal the cuticle and enhance shine.
Hair Masks and Treatments:
1. Apply hair masks or treatments to clean, damp hair.
2. Use a generous amount, focusing on the ends and damaged areas.
3. Comb through to ensure even distribution.
4. Leave on for the recommended time (usually 15-30 minutes) or as directed.
5. Rinse thoroughly and follow with conditioner if necessary.